Botanical extracts, actives and blends for cosmetics
Our list of botanical actives for cosmetics, cosmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and oral care products is extensive and typically, we produce specific blends as proprietary solutions for discerning manufacturers.
Additionally, Herbal-Active® is our shelf life extender which is a natural antimicrobial and a functional fragrance and which is used in a growing number of organic cosmetics and oral care products.
We integrate functional outcomes with your brand and product concepts to help with your marketing strategies.
Our functional blends, extracts and actives include:
- Kakadu or Kalari plum (freeze-dried fruit flesh, fruit puree, fruit extract, kernel extract, kernel powder)
- Quandong (kernel extract, seed powder)
- Rainforest limes (freeze dried fruit, fruit puree, fruit extract
- Riberry (fruit extract)
- Grass lily (skin repair extract)
- Jalbi (skin repair extract)
- Pidjwana (joint repair extract)
- Mountain pepper (anti-inflammatory extract)
- Acacia leaf (anti-irritant extract)
- various functional aromatics eg Rainforest lime, Wild mint, Australian peppermint, Anise myrtle, Herbal-Active
Also, Herbal-Active® and trehalose (a highly functional, anti-ageing sugar).
Applications include: after-sun repair, skin tonics, anti-ageing preparations, anti-wrinkle creams, youth serum, scar softeners, anti-dryness creams, skin soothers, exfoliants, hair care inclusions, mouth washes, revitalizing sprays, joint creams and more.
Please note: We do not recommend lemon myrtle for any topical applications due to the possibility of photo-sensitization.
Please email us for more information on your particular needs.