LIFE the antidote to modern foods

Discover LIFE (Lyophilized Indigenous Food Essentials)™, the antidote to modern foods. After all, we only have one time around so why not make every day count?

See how much energy you get. It might take a day or two but try it for yourself.

All sorts of little niggles and those early signs of ageing may be addressed.

If you exercise, most people tell us they can train harder, have more stamina and recover more quickly than without LIFE (Lyophilized Indigenous Food Essentials)™.

Just take a look at the ingredients:

Australian wild food blend (Illawarra plum, rainforest lime, Kakadu plum, wild rosella, Davidson plum, anise myrtle, lemon myrtle, quandong, acacia resin, forestberry herb, riberry, mountain pepper, sea vegetable and pepperberry), blackcurrant pomice, coconut milk, wild blueberries, blackberry, trehalose, apple fibre, pineapple core (bromelain), 9 natural functional flavours (essential oils from culinary herbs and spices on wild-crafted acacia gum), potassium bicarbonate, black pepper.

That’s 14 Australian wild foods, 2 from the Americas and over a dozen other global superfoods (each of the essential oils we include has functionality from antioxidant to anti-inflammatory properties and more).

Every single ingredient has volumes of benefits and decades of heavy scientific research behind it making it the epitome of intelligent nutrition.

We know that wild foods are rich sources of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, anti-allergens, anti-rogue cell (anti-proliferatives, pro-apopotics, anti-carcinogens, anti-mutagens), immune boosters, adaptogens, organic acids, organ protectants (brain, heart, liver, kidney, pancreas, lungs, blood vessels, lymphatics, skin, reproductive organs), live enzymes and enzyme regulators, good sugars, dietary fibre and bioavailable minerals.

We can say that LIFE is a rich source of wild foods because they represent more than 60% by weight of our mixture. Add in our near wild ingredients and the total rises to 72% of the whole mix. The remaining 28% are also functional as there are no fillers, no additives or anything nasty in LIFE.

However, we can’t make direct medical claims because it is a food product and because each of us is in a different place biochemically speaking. LIFE does NOT contain synthetic vitamins or mineral mixtures.

Science also shows that synthetic chemical supplements do not work or at best, they might help a handful of the millions of biochemical reactions happening in each of our 37.2 trillion cells. Unfortunately, they might equally inhibit or impede other reactions and so they have similar ‘side’ effects as pharmaceutical drugs.

For example, magnesium chloride in a pill can force water into your bowel and becomes laxative while magnesium in whole food is organically bound and therefore slow-release. This bioavailable form of the mineral then supports over 325 biochemical reactions including the formation and distribution of our energy molecule, ATP.

We also do not include micro-organisms as research is proving that probiotics are of no value to healthy adults. They may be of some assistance to those recovering from long term antibiotic use or anyone suffering a chronic gut condition.

Here's an article on why the components in LIFE are so good for us.

It should be clear by now that LIFE is a food but as such, I cannot make claims of specific efficacy for anyone adding LIFE to their diet.

I can say that you may have more energy, both mental and physical. You might feel a mind-lift as better focus and concentration and a clarity that you probably haven’t had for years. Physically, most people tell us they lose the need for that afternoon ‘Nanna’ nap and you might just reclaim your weekends.

So if you are sleeping in or snoozing away your weekends trying to ‘catch up’ on your sleep and just can’t make the best of your two days off, you need LIFE. After all, these 2 days is when we have the opportunity to spend quality time for and on ourselves.

Other health benefits; may improve the appearance of your skin, may reduce carbohydrate cravings, may improve gut health, may help weight maintenance and may deliver a general and noticeable lift in how you feel.

If we boost our immune system with good nutrition and overcome the inflammatory effects of free radicals, poor diet, time stress and a lack of sleep, amazing things start to happen.

Wild foods are rich sources of phytonutrients that we lack in our everyday diet. LIFE is a good source of wild foods.

We offer LIFE as an easy to use powder by the sachet (5g a day is our maintenance dose) or in vegetarian, enteric coated capsules).

Click on the image below (sachet or capsules) to read more or to select your option.

LIFE (Lyophilized Indigenous Food Essentials)™ Sachets

LIFE Sachet

LIFE (Lyophilized Indigenous Food Essentials)™ Capsules

LIFE in capsules