4 pork fillets
200g warrigal greens
16 bunya nut halves, boiled, shelled and sliced
150g spreadable Kakadu plum
20g munthari or riberry
225ml Kakadu plum and port wine sauce
1 lt pork stock
150ml demi glace
50ml port wine
30g spreadable Kakadu plum
– Butterfly the pork fillet length wise and flatten with a meat mallet.
· Place warrigal greens, spreadable Kakadu plum, muntharies and unya nuts slices on the pork. Season with salt and pepper.
· Roll the fillet and secure it with tooth picks.
· Place in a tray and cover with the stock and poach for approximately 20 minutes.
· Heat demi glace, port wine and Kakadu plum spread in a pot and simmer.
Serve sliced pork fillet on some of the sauce.