Positions Vacant - are you the one?
I am currently looking for an Operations / Business Development Manager to work at our Kingsgrove warehouse in Sydney. The successful manager will be someone who has confidence in their abilities and likes to be rewarded for achieving planned outcomes.
Duties will be to grow three divisions of the business:
• retail sales through our on-line store, selected specialty gourmet shops and via licensing arrangements
• wholesale markets through managing and expanding our existing distributor network and our
• ingredient division which currently supplies leading food manufacturers, flavour houses and nutraceutical companies
The successful manager will have considerable autonomy and will ensure that appropriate processes, systems and checks are incorporated into the business to achieve its growth potential. This role has a significant hands-on focus in developing strategies and executing the tactics needed to meet set outcomes.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and maintaining new sales, supervising staff, overseeing warehouse operations, new product roll out, develop in-house and contracted manufacturing, distribution, purchasing as well as financial reporting and recruitment.
• commercial acumen and ‘bottom line’ awareness
• proven experience in growing small businesses
• well connected in the food and beverage industry
• good communication skills and copy-writing ability
• good Internet marketing skills
• high level of computer skills
• loyalty, team focussed, highly-motivated
• strong attention to detail, solid people skills
If and only if you meet the above requirements, send your resume to vic at cherikoff.net. Please note, wood ducks, decoys and wannabes need not apply. I have had these as employees (briefly) and as business partners (for a little longer) in the past and needless to say, they are not even in the industry now.
[wp-stealth-ads rows="1" mobile-rows="1"]