Pork cutlets with Lemon myrtle hollandaise
1 rack of pork, cut into 4 cutlets
¼ cup plain flour
1 egg, beaten
¼ cup Macadamia nuts, finely chopped
2 tablespoons Wildfire spice
½ tablespoon Wattleseed
macadamia oil for frying
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
3 egg yolks
2 tspn white wine
250g clarified butter
¼ teaspoon Lemon Myrtle Sprinkle
· Dust cutlets in seasoned flour.
· Dip in egg and then coat two with macadamia nuts seasoned with the Wildfire spice and two with Wattleseed.
· Panfry the prepared cutlets in heated oil and butter until the macadamia cutlets are golden brown.
· Finish in a hot oven at 250ºC for 5 – 8 minutes.
· Make the hollandaise by whipping egg yolks and wine in a double boiler. Continue whipping while adding clarified butter and the lemon myrtle.
· Serve one of each cutlet and a little of Hollandaise sauce with a variety of seasonal vegetables.