Health & Beauty

Display:  List Grid

Showing the single result

  • Activated Turmeric
    Turmeric is all the rave these days and most people are also aware that we need activated turmeric for it to be absorbed. Without being activated, less than 3% of the turmeric you may consume has any chance of being absorbed. That’s 97% of your money wasted. We activate our turmeric blend with black pepper and then enhance the anti-inflammatory action with mountain pepper (a very potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant) which itself gets activated with anise myrtle. We then support the mixture with the live enzymes found in pineapple core and which are known to attack the scar-like tissues left behind from metaflammation (metabolic inflammation) reactions.
    Brand: Australian Functional Ingredients
    Manufacturer: Australian Functional Ingredients Pty Ltd
    $27.00