Australian Functional Ingredients
Why deal with us? Vic Cherikoff is credited as a pioneer of the Australian Wild Food Industry, some say the Grandfather (or should that be Godfather?) of Australian wild foods and flavours and more recently, putting his science degree to work further in the bioactive resource development area (topical ingredients, antimicrobials, super-nutritionals and more).
When he started back in the day, some 40 odd years ago, the only supplies were to be foraged where they grew wild. Read more here if you wish but today’s offerings are fully professional, quality controlled, sustainably harvested, scientifically scrutinized and perfect for anyone wanting to experience the authentic tastes of this Land or use the amazing skin care actives which were once only known to the families of the clans that made up the 600 nations of the World’s longest living culture; the Indigenous Australians.
Get our Natural Antimicrobial, Herbal-Active® for food or cosmetic manufacture
Try Fresher4Longer natural food rinse™ for fresh produce. Get longer shelf life, reduce food waste, enhance food safety save the environment
Functional ingredients and flavours: We are expert in supplying many mainstream food manufacturers with functional Australian ingredients including blends, extracts and other products to differentiate new products or renew old ones or
Create Inspiring Menus using Wild Foods
Use the search tool in the top right hand corner of this page. Just enter your keyword(s) and see what we have indexed.
If you want more information on:
- Foraging for herbs, spices, fruits, berries, infused oils, paperbark or other wild foods?
- Hunting for innovative, functional flavours to differentiate your product and brand as a manufacturer?
- Are you an adventurous chef, cook or foodie wanting to know more about Australian food?
- Or is your interest in our ‘Rolls Royce’ health product – LIFE or other nutritionally dense wild foods for health and vitality?
- Check out this interview I did on ABC radio about my work on wild foods
- Or if you are just browsing for more information on Australian herbs, spices, fruits and other wild foods head on to the blogs on various bits and pieces of Recent News
- And then there is a way that we can help you as a benefit of the growing interest in wild foods as the newest health foods of the longest living culture on the planet.Most people get excited or want to learn more when they discover that they can get healthy using wild foods. It is also possible to pay off those bills, get away for more holidays, escape the 9 to 5 or make sure their kids finish Uni with no debts or stress.If you want to learn how, please add yourself to this list and I’ll call you if you want next year to be different to this one.